[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stallworth or Calvin Johnson?

Matt Henderson

Johnson no doubt....DET will have to throw this week.

Stallworth is just a piece to the puzzle.....to many other options right now (Moss, Welker, Watson, Faulk)

Good Luck, check out mine

tweaking the roster this week. I didnt start Calvin last week because it was his fist game. I figure Stallworth has to do better than last week, but Johnson looked really good. Any opinions to offer?? We get 1 pt per rec yd and 10 per td and a 10 pt bonus for 100 yds. Team is in sig

This coming from a Minnesota fan... go with Johnson.

Minnesota has a good rush D and they are weak on the pass rush.

They played Atlanta tough last week... but it was a vick-less Atlanta.

Last year, teams figured out how to pass on them and did it well. They didn't add anybody to their D this year and I expect more of the same. Detroit always plays Minnesota tough in Detriot and I can see Kitna throwing all over the Vikes on Sunday.

Stallworth may do better this week... but Brady still likes to spread the ball around. Moss had a huge game last week... and that is about the best any NE receiver will do (catching all 9 passes thrown to you is tough).