[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

M. Lynch & Patrick Crayton for M. Harrison & Morency

RStett

I traded Marshawn Lynch and Patrick Crayton for Marvin Harrison and Vernand Morency

Did I make the right move? I would have had WR bye week problems later on without this deal. But I really like Lynch to put up good numbers.

Any thoughts?

I dont want to put you down man but I think that wasnt a very good move. Marshawn Lynch is doing well for his rookie season and is chasing the ROTY title after his first week performance. Buffalo has a good schedule this year and the coaches are going to see what this guy is all about. Patrick Crayton is quietly solidifying a starter job next to T.O. and hes using his opportunity well with Glenn out. Even if Glenn gets healthy, they will still use Crayton as a possession like receiver which will help during those long road games. Romo is playing for a contract and hes going to air it out the most he can, whether its to TO, Julius, Crayton, etc. Marvin Harrison is a hall of fame player, dont get me wrong, but you have to think about his age, his situation at the end of regular season (our FF playoffs) if he will be used, sit week 16, 17 when it doesnt matter. Vernand Morency? he plays for Green Bay right? Hes a "bye week" or "one week wonder" guy that can help you one week. Hes not a starter and Brandon Jackson isnt much of a threat either yet. Brett Favre will be airing it out all season for one last "hurrah" but to who? aging Donald Driver?