[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start RMoss? Bench AJ, RWilliams, Boldin or Maroney?

theprez

Standard lineup Yahoo team plus WR/RB flex. My week 1 starters are in my sig with * by their names. This lineup lost for me :D

Scoring is pretty basic for WR/RB...

20 yards rushing/receiving = 1 pt

1 catch = 0.5 pt

TD = 6

I sat Moss last week, and his 20 points would have given me a W. Should I start him this week vs SD?

If so... I would need to bench 1 of my starting WRs (AJohnson @ Car, RWilliams vs Minn, or Boldin vs Sea)

Or another option would be to bench my flex starter Maroney (vs SD) and go with 4 WRs? I am just not sure after week 1, who will get the goalline looks... and this week could be more pass vs SD??

Thoughts??

Thanks!!

How are we supposed to take someone seriously that has LT, Sjax,Maroney Brees, AJ and Roy on same team?

lol... 8 team keeper league. keepers were SJax, Brees, and Maroney. LT is redrafted each year and I had the #1 pick.

Thanks everyone else for the replies.

I guess everyone is feeling ok with Maroney this week? I was thinking everyone would say roll with the WRs and bench Maroney... vs the SD def and still unsure if he will get those valuable goalline looks. Don't need a repeat of HEvans getting 2 carries for 1 yard and 1 TD!