[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver advice please...

Rilee

I've got the first waiver pick this week, and am planning on picking up Derrick Ward for Greg Jennings. I'd also like to try for Ronald Curry, dropping Crayton, but I wonder if it's worth it with TGlenn all banged up.

Any thoughts? should I give up someone other than Jennings for Ward?

While Curry certainly seems like the #1 in Oakland Crayton is not a bad option either. Oakland will likely have to pass but still may not score alot - and they have some tough WR matchups - like 2 games vs Denver. Their QB situation is highly questionable - but who knows maybe Culpepper can turn it around 9but the point is right now no one knows). Crayton meanwhile is one TO injury away from being #1 in Dallas - though i expect Hurd to come along as well and take some of Crayton's #2 action. Anyway evaluate your matchups and need for bye coverages and make a call. Get Ward if you need him...but remember he may only start for 3 weeks or so...