[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which Defense / Special Teams for the season?

FordFairlane

I'd like to keep 2 defenses on my roster and play matchups, but I don't have the room and will have to drop one before Sunday.

Would you like to have the Carolina Panthers or Green Bay Packers DEF / ST for the season?

• Panthers are only a year removed from being a dominant defense get 2 each against Tampa Bay and Atlanta, but have to face the Saints twice.
  • Packers are an up-and-coming unit and get 2 each against Tarvares Jackson and Rex Grossman, but have to face the Mike Martz points machine twice.

Personally I have them both and I think that you cannot go wrong with ether one. I like the run stuffing of the Panthers and that they normally keep the scores and yardage low, but depending on how your scoring system works, I think that GB will have more TD's, but give up considerably more yardage and points.

Neither will hurt you.