[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My first WSIS post

mistercrinkles

8 Teams, 6 Pts all TD's, 1 PPR

(Otherwise standard)

Starting:

Bulger, Roethlisberger

Gore, Bush

C. Johnson, Walker, Chambers

Winslow

Lynch (flex wr/rb)

Gould

Baltimore

Bench: .

Cutler

Benson, Norwood, D. Williams, C. Brown

S. Moss, R. Brown, Cotchery

V. Davis

I'm pretty certain I'm satisfied with my QB selections, Roethlisberger basically won it for me with a last second decision to start him. I think he has a much more favorable matchup than Cutler at OAK.

However my flex WR/RB is a decision that's killing me. I was very high on Benson before the season, but he really sucked last week. It was against the Chargers, but he didn't look the slightest bit good, and Peterson was doing an excellent job making him look worse. Because of this I think I have to give Lynch the nod, even against Pitt. Does anyone think I should put Chris Brown in against the Colts? They looked excellent against a well poised attack from NO, so I'm very hesitant on that matchup.

Also, S. Moss burned me last week, and I have no faith in Jason Campbell. I think Chambers is clearly Green's primary in Mia, plus Green has a lot of experience and seemed to be pretty consistent last week. The 1 pt PPR I think adds a lot of value to Chambers over R. Brown or Cotchery (new qb).

Any input would be welcome, those are pretty much the only two lineup decisions I'm mulling over.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by mistercrinkles

I would start Benson this week over Lynch.

I love how Lynched looked against Denver last week.after looking at his preseason I was getting down on him. but Pittsburgh is a better run defense than Denver and Benson has a excellent matchup this week. last week was a good week to bench benson..this week is not.

I agree, Benson should do well this week esp at home vs the cheifs!