[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What to do...

Ram Junkie

12 team league - 15 man roster. I had the first pick in the draft and got LT, of course. I tried to play the ADP game and watched all of the QB1s disappear before my second pick. In fact - even when the other coaches were running on QB2s in the third and fourth round (Romo, Cutler, Kitna and Rivers), I remained calm... BUT by the time I even looked at a QB, most everyone else had two. I got stuck with Grossman and Garcia.

Anyway - so now I want to somehow find a diamond in the rough because I really don't like my situation. I picked up Culpepper, betting against all odds that maybe he can find some of that old magic. I also picked up Clemons because you never know with the young guys (think Romo, Cutler and Leinart from last year).

Anyway - so as luck would have it, I also bet wrong on a couple WRs, and I'm eye-balling a couple future upgrades there...

Questions are:

1) Does anyone believe Kellen Clemons will be fantasy worthy this year (better than Culpepper, Grossman and/or Garcia)?

2) With Harrison, Bruce, Curtis and Crayton as my current WRs, is it worth taking a flyer on James Jones, Dwayne Bowe, Nate Burleson or Jacoby Jones?

Wondering...

I'd hold Clemons for now, especially since it looks like he's the starter at least for this week...see how he looks after Sunday's game. Regarding the WRs, James Jones is worth a pick up IMO ... I'd even consider dropping Bruce or Curtis for him if you decide to hold Clemons for a bit.

Clemons has potential see how he does this weekend. If the rest of teams your playing already have QBs he will be there.

I think James Jones can be a good pick up. GB has no running game and he was targeted often by Farve last week. Also check out this weekend and see how he does. He can definetly be a sleeper

Clemons has potential see how he does this weekend. If the rest of teams your playing already have QBs he will be there.

I think James Jones can be a good pick up. GB has no running game and he was targeted often by Farve last week. Also check out this weekend and see how he does. He can definetly be a sleeper

I thought I'd add that this is a CBS/waiver league where all waiver claims are processed on Wednesday in reverse order of standings. My team exploded last weekend and I'm in first by a lot. My waiver position will be low, so if Jones goes off, I doubt I can get him. That's why I'm in a pickle - I think he's going to explode too, but I feel compelled to gut it out with Clemons. Maybe this is a - who do you dump - Clemons or Culpepper question... :D