[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS?

Bill Swerski

Need to fill out my #3 WR/TE spot. Typical performance scoring...

Burress vs. the GB corners (Harris/Woodson) with Eli at < 100%

Muhammad vs. Chiefs with another unfavorable CB matchup (Law or Surtain) that may get better as the day goes on (Chiefs D on the field all game)

Clark @ Titans

Davis @ Rams (hesitant to start him until he does something)

I'm actually leaning towards Clark, but it's more of a gut feeling than anything else.

Thanks in advance.

Wow, toughie. I would say that WR > TE unless otherwise, and see no reason to except that here.

I'd give Muhammad a try as the Bears O bounces back vs the Chiefs. Nothing great but maybe a cheap td and 60 yds or so. Unless you want to roll the bones - Burress can dominate when he feels like it, and you never know when that's going to happen. The fact he showed up last week sorta makes me think he'll be a turd sandwich this week, though.

I'd go with Moose, but if you feel lucky Plax isn't the worst idea.

Agreed about the WR > TE axiom. I've been drafting/managing by my gut successfully so far this year, but that luck won't last forever.

I think that Muhammad's career is quickly winding down, but he probably has the best chance of scoring today. I remember TEN playing their safeties back about 15 yds from the line of scrimmage during their first matchup with IND last year, but after going back and looking at the box score, Clark still didn't do much. So Mush-head it is.

Thanks.

I'd probably start Burress if he wasn't facing the Packers. They held Reggie Brown to like two receptions last week.

Well, comparing Burress to Reggie Brown is like comparing Tony Romo to David Garrard. They're barely playing the same sport.