[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Ben or Brees

Bushey

It was troubling watching Brees throw 4 yard passes. I know Indy has a really good defense, but did anyone else feel that Indy has the blueprint for stopping the Saints? Makes sense, Brees has the weakest arm in the NFL and dropping safeties in coverage seems like a really great idea against a weak armed QB. I believe the Saints will pound the ball. TO me Ben is the safe pick, but I would hate to miss out on a 350 yard 3 td performance by Brees.

Both these guys will have great days I think, so can't lose either way. I think Ben will maybe have 3TDs and 200yds while Brees gets 2TDs and 300 yds. Depends upon if your league scoring skewing towards yardage or TDs.

I personally would have a hard time benching Brees, as I think he'll bounce back.