[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andre Johnson

Gros Membres!

So Andre Johnson may be out anywhere from 1-5 weeks. I start 3 WRs and it's a PPR. I have some WR depth but will need to start two other guys out of the options below. I am not feeling great about any of these options. Hot balls...

Here are the guys I have plus matchup thoughts for this next week. I'll also list some waiver guys below but the pickins are slim.

Jerry Porter @ Cle- caught one pass for 46 yards and a TD. Sign of things to come? Cleveland was just in a shootout. He's looking like my 3rd WR for next week.

Bruce @ TB - okay matchup and just went off this past week. Usually means he'll catch 2 balls for 25 yards next week.

Crayton @ CHI - not a good matchup at all, broken finger, didn't catch a ball last week. Ugh. I was really hoping this guy would step up to be a contributor.

James Jones vs. SD - another terrible matchup and I haven't been too enamored with the youngster. I am considering dropping him for someone on the wire.

Pick 2 out of these guys or...

Here are the WW options that could be helpful.

Roydell Williams @ NO - decent matchup if he is indeed the #1 WR, big game last week, non existent in Week 1, will he keep it up?

David Patten vs. TEN - 2 catches for 66 yards and Devrey Henderson is no where in sight.

Bobby Engram vs. CIN - solid matchup, possession guy who should get 5-7 looks a game with opportunity for decent yardage. I would even consider starting him over Porter as a #3. I would probably drop Porter for any of these guys.

This is the first time I have dealt with a significant injury to a starter since I started playing FF. Man, this sucks.

Edited by Gros Membres!