[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Proposal

Trying to improve my WR corps and I am thinking of tradaing away some of my RB depth to do it. If I offer another owner Rudi Johnson and Calvin Johnson for Terrell Owens and Thomas Jones, do you think I am giving up too much? What are the odds he accepts?

My thoughts on giving up Rudi... in that offense, he is going to be useless a lot if they can't stop opposing offenses. His lone TD yesterday was through the air (early, BTW) and they completely forgot about him until the very end once the Browns started torching their secondary. I think I might need to sell high before the middle of that schedule makes him look bad (because the Bungles are passing 50 times a game).

Calvin I don't know about. I'd like to think Boldin will start to find the end zone, but the game last week has me worried. Right now it's a toss-up as to who I would want to give up in a projected trade.

If I went through as described above, I would have:

QB - McNabb

RB - Willie Parker

RB - AD/Jordan/TJones (who knows, but I think a good cast)

WR - Terrell Owens

WR - Boldin

TE - Gates

K - Wilkins

DEF - Pittsburgh

Thoughts?

Their lineup would consist of:

WB - Bulger

RB - SJax

RB - Rudi

WR - Houshmandzadeh

WR - Calvin Johnson

TE - McMichael

K - Kaeding

DEF - Seattle

Also, one more thing to mention. As it stands right now, three of my four RB's are on bye weeks in Week 5. I picked up Jordan after week one (no one wanted him in our 10-team draft) and dropped Bell, thus the bye troubles now. I'd like to get rid of one of these RB's so I have someone ot play in the RB/WR flex spot Week 5. Otherwise I am picking among Berrian and Clayton for a third WR (yuck).

Tough one but I would pass in the hopes that Sjax and TJones would come around that is more likely then Johnson making up for TO

Jax TJones

TO and Hous

or

Jax and Johnson

Hous and Johnson

close one but being that was the team I drafted I would stick with them until I died with them most likely.

What about this team? I think he could use a RB upgrade as well.

QB - Young, Cutler

RB - McGahee, Cadillac, Chris Brown

WR - Fitzgerald, Chad Johnson, Roy Williams, Matt Jones

TE - Gonzalez, Dallas Clark

K - Vinatieri

DEF - Broncos, Eagles

Like a lot of these deals, there's one big problem. Two of his 3 big WR's are the #1's to MY starting receivers. I'm not sure he'd give up Johnson for anything and I don't want two Cardinals or two Lions on my team. Do I?

That teams needs two receivers and lots of points to overcome a defense that gives 51 points to the BROWNS! Hell yes! Pull the trigger for CJ and see if he goes for it although I doubt he would, but it never hurts.

Also like I said I love that first offer for you and who knows he may accept just because I would not does not mean he does not and to anwer your question no you are not giving up to much there to get TO!

Edited by Dont Rookie Me........