[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deep Keeper League Trade?

Capt. Stanky

We can keep up to 10 players year to year. The league scoring is pretty standard. It's a PPR league. I offered the following trade:

I give Ronnie Brown, Shockey, DBranch

I get Holt & MTurner

Here's my team:

QB's (Start 2)

Palmer

Roeth

Kitna

Boller/McNair

RB

Addai

Maroney

Benson

RBrown

Foster

KJones

WR

Chad

Boldin

Branch

BEdwards

Curry

RegBrown

TE's

Shockey

Witten

His team (This is his first year in the league, so he's kinda rebuilding:

QB's

Rivers

ASmith

Garrard

TJackson

RB's

Alexander

Portis

DWilliams

MTurner

WDunn

CBrown

WR

Holt

Walker

Chambers

Bowe

Holmes

Gennings

TE

VDavis

What do you think of my offer?

Stanky this is a tough one but I will look into the future and try if you like!

I'm just trying to make a run for this year. I feel Holt is an upgrade over BEdwards for at least the next 2 years. RB is a bit of a question mark past Addai. MTurner could wind up being my #2 RB next year. Whatcha think? I think he needs RB's now. Alexander, Portis and DWill as my top 3 would scare me.

Edited by Capt. Stanky

Nice trade up there!!!!!!!! and if you are playing for this years championship then yes Holt for Edwards is good especially after he played the Bungels last week and his value is high as a break out artist sometime soon.

If I were him I would ask for one of your QB's in return, any one of Kitna, Roth or Palmer for the Qb I I liked the least. Then I would be making up for some points lost in the WR department as Ronnie atm does not start over Portis or Alex.

never liked Shockey so I am not the one to ask there.

Pull the trigger. I'll be the first to admit I am a "win now" trader even in in keeper leagues, and as aptly stated above, this trade gives you a better chance right now. Do it and make a run.

I'm the one who offered the trade. I'm waiting on him to accept. I just didn't know if I'd offered enough or too much. If he wants one of my QB's in return I wouldn't do the trade. QB's are more valuable than RB's in this format.