[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade S Smith and D Clark for Gates and Walker

Danny Zuko

Not sure if he can but he is #1 in my league and this schedule is cake

@STL HOU @ATL TB @NO @ARI BYE IND @TEN ATL @GB NO SF @JAC SEA DAL

in contrast Walkers schedule

@BUF OAK JAC @IND SD BYE PIT GB @DET @KC TEN @CHI @OAK KC @HOU @SD

Gates beats Clark for sure but by how much I think after reviewing everything I would do the trade hoping that Gfates more then compensates for Clark. Hard one.

I am a fantasy fan of Gates because he is almost like cheating. You get to put a very good WR into the traditionally low-scoring TE position. But Smith is an extremely dangerous receiver and is more than capable of keeping the pace. As above, it is a tough call but I would be inclined to keep Mr Smith at this point as he appears healthy and when he is, good things happen for Smith owners. And to be more direct, yes he could be the #1 WR fantasy-wise at the end of the season if he stays healthy because he's that good. My personal tie-breaker also does not work with these two. I always have liked having WR's who are the "panic-button" receiver for their QB, the guy they look to when the blitz shows late and the FB misses a block, who they gonna throw to? In this case, the primary players involved are both panic-button receivers, so that's a wash.

Again, tough call, but trading Smith is not something I'd do. See if you can snipe Winslow cheaper instead.