[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Give up Coles for JLewis or LJordan?

watchurdaughters

Well, given what I saw week 1 vs week 2 in Cleveland I still think this past week was a mirage in the desert, but geez louise, 51 points and Jamal running for 215 and one over the stripe? I think someone spiked my beer at the tailgate party last Sunday.....

Anyway, if you can move Coles for either Jordan or Lewis you have the depth to do it without much pain at all, working under the assumption you start 2 WR. And if you have a backup at PK/TE or DEF to cut, grab K Jones too and see what happens. He wont be full tilt for a week or 2 but if he's back to form you now can then call the RB-poor coaches during the bye weeks and get something/someone better than Coles on the flipside a few weeks later

Edited by Snoil

That is a tough situation. I have coles as well and was offerred Portis for him. Coles is my #3 WR behind Fitz and CJ. I would have to plug in Engram or Devry as my #3 if I made the trade. If I had your depth however, I would make the trade for Jordan. If you are starting 3 WR each week, who do you have for the BYE weeks?

That is a tough situation. I have coles as well and was offerred Portis for him. Coles is my #3 WR behind Fitz and CJ. I would have to plug in Engram or Devry as my #3 if I made the trade. If I had your depth however, I would make the trade for Jordan. If you are starting 3 WR each week, who do you have for the BYE weeks?

I would love to get Portis for Coles but that's not going to happen in my league.

We start 3WRs & 2RBs or vice versa....this allows us to shift things around through bye weeks farily nicely

I put this offer out to the guy w/ Lewis and Jordan....(1 or the other) waiting to see what he says

I have another topic out there about KJones, I'm thinkin of dropping Big Ben (he's backing up Kitna and they have the same Bye)...unless I get someone to bite on a trade w/ him