[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good or Bad Trade?

GURU4U

Hey guys. Tell me what you think about this trade. I'll give you as much info as possible:

I know that he's getting alot, BUT my QB is Peyton Manning, and my other WR is Marvin Harrison.

My other starting backs are Travis Henry and Duece McAllister, and I grabbed Derick Ward when

Jacobs went down. I have Hackett and Chris Henry on my bench waiting as well. Obviously this

will hurt on the Colts bye week, but other than that, I think I have the chance to put up big points

with the Colts combo. What do you guys think? Thanks!

TRADE PROPOSAL:

(I would recieve)

Reggie Wayne

Brandon Jacobs

for

Eli Manning

Shaun Alexander

Deshaun Wynn

Wes Welker

League Format:

QB

WR

WR

WR

RB

RB

TE

W/T

W/R

K

DEF

I dont like it on your end. I am not a huge fan of having two guys on the same team neverming 3, granted they are all studs but if the colts lay an egg one week you are F*ucked! I really dont think you should be giving up SA - can you replace him with Duece? Your depth at WR would be really suspect going foward with DJ out for awhile.

If I were you I would not offer that trade.

Edited by Mooseknuckle

I dont like it on your end. I am not a huge fan of having two guys on the same team neverming 3, granted they are all studs but if the colts lay an egg one week you are F*ucked! I really dont think you should be giving up SA - can you replace him with Duece? Your depth at WR would be really suspect going foward with DJ out for awhile.

If I was you I would not offer that trade.

Point well taken Moose. I know I'm cutting it close with that many ppl from one squad. I'm hoping

that Brandon Jacobs can come back and help Duece supplement the loss of Shaun Alexander.