[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper League Trade Advice

jrcapone56

My Current Roster

QB: Bulger / Schaub

RB: L Johnson / B Jacobs / McAllister / C. Williams

WR: S. Smith / M Harrison / S Holmes / J Cotchery / J Porter

TE: J Shockey / M Lewis

offer 1

S Smith for Addai straight up

offer 2

Harrison & Shockey for Gates & R Brown

this is a keeper league, i almost want both trades but that leaves me screwed at WR, i like putting S Smith & Harrison in every week and not worrying

Offer 1 has it's advantages but you have a ton of potential already with LJ and Cadillac (he's my sleeper for the year).

Offer 2--no way. R. Brown is my bust...Gates is a stud and Shockey is usually good for a few pts. Not enough to swing it.

I would stay put--

I definitely would not do both. And if I pick between deals I would be inclined to get solid at RB with Addai. The dropoff from S Smith to S Holmes is going to be noticeable but I think your increase at the RB position gives you a net positive over the course of the season. Much as I am a huge fan of Gates fantasy-wise (I've said before and will again, he's almost like cheating since you get a good WR to put into a typically low scoring slot) I don't like the potential to get enough back by dropping from Harrison to Holmes vs what you get at Gates over Shockey. R Brown looks a lot like a couple of your other RB's in my humble opinion.

Standing pat is also an option as another solid week from Holmes in the near future could quickly give you the option of packaging him and one of your ok-but-not-great RB's for a solid upgrade at Rb without losing either Smith or Harrison. No guarantee that will happen of course, but I like his chances to have a good week vs the 'Niners.

Offer 1 has it's advantages but you have a ton of potential already with LJ and Cadillac (he's my sleeper for the year).

Offer 2--no way. R. Brown is my bust...Gates is a stud and Shockey is usually good for a few pts. Not enough to swing it.

I would stay put--

more on offer 1

i asked him to throw me a reciever back

he says hines ward... so now were looking at

me giving up smith for addai and hines ward?