[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's up?

Hugh 0ne

Nice to see the great one back on the case. I'll take first crack.

Eli @ Wash or Leinart @ Balt.

Standard scoring only -1 for interceptions

Leinart's been terrible, and he's facing possibly the best defense in the NFL. Eli was great in week one, and mediocre in week 2 when bothered by an injury, and has a pretty tough matchup. That being said, if he's healthy, he's the no-brainer.

Frank Gore and Marion Barber have tough matchups this week at Pittsburgh and Chicago, respectively. Do you like Brandon Jackson (v. SD) or Derrick Ward (@ WAS) this week?

Also, Boldin (@ BAL) or Ronald Curry (v. CLE)?

Don't bench Gore.

I might be feeling a little wild and crazy here, but I'd start Curry. Palmer's 6 TD's may be blurring my vision a bit. :D

Edited by Hugh 0ne

Tough call for me man.....

Roydell Williams - what is his worth? I don't have a great deal of depth in WR, and with A. Johnson down I'm in dire straits....

I can drop either Fred Taylor, D. Henderson, or K. Curtis for Williams.

is it worth jumping on this guy??

Or would you pick up Deshawn Wynn for any of the above players??

Help me out!

While the questions are light...

Would you ALSO start Lamont Jordan in the same league that I would be starting Curry? Jordan would replace Rudi Johnson who goes to Seattle this weekend.

I wouldn't be concerned about starting the same players on the same team if the matchup is right. That being said, I wouldn't bench Jordan for Johnson.

Tough call for me man.....

Roydell Williams - what is his worth? I don't have a great deal of depth in WR, and with A. Johnson down I'm in dire straits....

I can drop either Fred Taylor, D. Henderson, or K. Curtis for Williams.

is it worth jumping on this guy??

Or would you pick up Deshawn Wynn for any of the above players??

Help me out!

What's your starting lineup?

I'm thinking about taking a run at Kevin Jones. I think this Cheddar Wynn is a one hit wonder. My other running backs are Joseph Addai, Rudi Johnson, Cadillac Williams and DeAngelo Williams. I would need to drop either Drew Bennett or Jerry Porter. My other receivers are Steve Smith, Plaxico Burress, Lee Evans and Brandon Marshall.

So, would you axe Bennett or Porter? Or forget about Jones altogether?

Thanks in advance.

I'm thinking about taking a run at Kevin Jones. I think this Cheddar Wynn is a one hit wonder. My other running backs are Joseph Addai, Rudi Johnson, Cadillac Williams and DeAngelo Williams. I would need to drop either Drew Bennett or Jerry Porter. My other receivers are Steve Smith, Plaxico Burress, Lee Evans and Brandon Marshall.

So, would you axe Bennett or Porter? Or forget about Jones altogether?

Thanks in advance.

Forget about Jones. Injuries, bad team, etc. I'm not saying you can't drop Bennett, but I don't think Jones will be the answer.