[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bye Week Problems

lawn saver

OK....

I made a mistake in my draft and I have Kitna and Big Ben as my 2 QBs....well they are both on a bye on week 6

I am looking to drop Ben and pick up one of the following;

Garcia - Looks really good and has some weapons

Anderson - looked amazing, but it will not be like that all the time - has weapons too

Campbell - Looked sharp against the Eagles and has a lot of weapons

Pennington - very consistent, but not huge

Eli - Can light it up, has weapons and will be playing from behind a lot

Who would you guys want. I want to pull the trigger this week before they get picked up.

Thanks in advance

It is not just a 1 week fill in....Sorry, I should have given more details.

I am allowed to use a QB in the Flex position. Most teams in my league start 2 QBs, as the constitently score more than either a RB or WR.

With that said, who would you rather have over Ben??

Pittsburgh wants to throw the ball a lot more this year and I like Big Ben more than any of the other QBs. I would try to make a trade for your bye week. If that doesn't work out, and you don't just want to take the hit, then I think Manning is the guy if he is healthy. Good Luck!

Pittsburgh wants to throw the ball a lot more this year and I like Big Ben more than any of the other QBs. I would try to make a trade for your bye week. If that doesn't work out, and you don't just want to take the hit, then I think Manning is the guy if he is healthy. Good Luck!

I'm in a no trade league with position drop add.

So the question is do I wait for week 6 to come around and pick someone up then, or do I just get a QB who will put up similar or better numbers now.

I think Ben, although looking good, will be playing with a lead a lot, and running more. I would love to have a solid QB who will be playing catch up all season like a Manning or Garcia.

Keep it coming....Thanks!