[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Garrard or Garcia for Chambers

Swashbucklers

As it stands right now, my QBs are Smith, Losman, and Anderson. I waited way too long and was left with these. At this point, I don't feel confident in any of them and I have Smith and Losman on bye week six. The waiver wire is picked clean so these are my only options. I have AJ, Wayne, Chambers, and Holmes at WR. Would you trade for either of these and which one would you take? I do like how Chambers is being targeted so far this season, so would you try and get him to take Holmes instead of Chambers? I have done all I can in trying to get a trade, and this is the only option that I have come up with!! Which QB would you give up in return: Smith, Losman, or Anderson? TIA.

You have listed 5 QBs that are probably all rated about the same

I would rate Garrard, Garcia, Smith, Anderson, and then Losman

the downside to Garrard is they want to run the ball and play defense

Garcia is interesting since they play against some of the worst team agains the pass (ATL, CAR, and lets not forget NO). He also has some talented WR (Galloway - old, Hilliard - old, Clayton - unproven after rookie year)

I should think you could package 2 bench WR for a better option at QB on someone's bench + another bye week WR - I would look for a Kitna, Big Ben, Eli Manning they all seem to be underrated and most people may be willing to deal these guys for WR Help

Kevin