[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate my team :)

lukin

Unfortunately with LJ playing mediocre and Evans playing bad I lost last week. Not sure if I can make up points from Benson and Holmes with them, but it is what I am counting on at the moment until Jacobs returns.

Starting

QB Tom Brady, NE

RB Larry Johnson, KC

RB Travis Henry, Den

RB Cedric Benson, Chi

WR Lee Evans, Buf

WR Santonio Holmes, Pit

TE Tony Gonzalez, KC

D/ST Ravens D/ST, Bal

K Jason Hanson, Det

Bench

RB Brandon Jacobs, NYG

RB DeAngelo Williams,Car

WR Braylon Edwards, Cle

WR Isaac Bruce, StL

QB Matt Schaub, Hou

TE Desmond Clark, Chi

WR Patrick Crayton, Dal

I don't know what you have to start, but you have a solid QB. If you have to start 3 RBs and can't start a 3rd WR, you are looking pretty good. And, if you can start a 3rd WR, you may want to start Edwards over Benson (especially if WRs get pts per reception over RBs). Johnson was not in practice almost all of pres-season, but he should get better. (Although, with the schedule ahead, it will be tough.) As long as Henry can stay healthy he should be great. (Get Young if he is still available.) You have a great backup QB in Schaub,,,,to bad Johnson is out now. But, if you need to drop anyone from your roster, it should be Clark. I just picked up Roydell Williams and dropped Clark because Olsen is going to return. (I am hoping for a sleeper WR pick. Unfortunately, I picked up Henderson in the draft). Good luck!!!

Edited by vikings711