[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I try to get Andre Johnson now that he's hurt?

ThatDude

Anyone think Andre Johnson will be ok in a few weeks to 5 weeks out? The team in our league with Johnson is hurting now and in need of a STUD WR. I have offered him ROY Williams and Jamal Lewis for Andre Johnson and Shaun Alexander. I doubt he goes for this deal but it's one of those high ball first and then work the trade. I'm thinking he would take ROY and Jamal for Maroney and Andre Johnson or TO and Jamal for Alexander and Johnson.

My question is should I even try to get Andre Johnson? If the above trade or something similar goes through I will be thin at WR until Johnson comes back. I could always package another RB for a teir 2 or 3 WR to fill in.

What do you think?

Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE, 1Def, 1K

My lineup

Favre, Leinart, Schaub

LJ, Jamal Lewis, Norwood, B. Jacobs, D. Ward

TO, ROY, Driver, J. Jurevicius

Minni Def

Wilkins

His Lineup

Brees, Cutler

S. Alexander, Maroney, Julius Jones, DeAngelo Williams

Andre Johnson, Drew Carter, Plax, Welker, Witten, Avant

Cowboys Def

Elam

I see no reason to trade for him with the WR's you have, other than to upgrade your RB situation.

I would be trying to upgrade my RB's and then hope that Johnson comes back in a few weeks to get my WR back to the current talent levels.

I should also mention that this guy is 0 - 2 and is desperate to make some moves and shake things up.

I'm currently 1 - 1

Edited by ThatDude