[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Directv

frenzal rhomb

Just had this message with my hi def directv no audia or vis - other set worked fine (non hi def). Anyway, I rebooted and now its working again but what the hell is that? Anyone know or ever had this happen. I don't want to ignore it if its a problem and I settle in SUnday and I get this message again - thanks again in advance.

Just had this message with my hi def directv no audia or vis - other set worked fine (non hi def). Anyway, I rebooted and now its working again but what the hell is that? Anyone know or ever had this happen. I don't want to ignore it if its a problem and I settle in SUnday and I get this message again - thanks again in advance.

I would not be overly concerned about this. Sometimes, my system has a little hiccup and I have always just reset it and it has been fine. Never had to have a tech come to the house other than for new services (added a 2nd DVR). If it happens again... just reset again and you should be fine.

What hi-def IRD (receiver) do you have?

Some of them require B-Band (I think thats what they are called) converters to display the new HD channels. They give them free if you call. I am not sure if this is your problem since none of your channels worked.

I really doubt its a switch problem since your other IRDs work fine on the same switch,

If this is a rare occurance or the first time I wouldnt worry about it as it prob just needed a reboot. Electronics need that sometimes.

What hi-def IRD (receiver) do you have?

Some of them require B-Band (I think thats what they are called) converters to display the new HD channels. They give them free if you call. I am not sure if this is your problem since none of your channels worked.

I really doubt its a switch problem since your other IRDs work fine on the same switch,

If this is a rare occurance or the first time I wouldnt worry about it as it prob just needed a reboot. Electronics need that sometimes.

Already had the b-band and seems to be working ok with the reboot - just a message you dont want to see when you are not mechanically/electronically inclined.