[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need some quick trade advice

Penguinsfan

LJ owner in my league wants to part with him, and my team is so horrible that I'm willing to take a chance on him. He wants Andre Johnson, who is doing nothing for me right now while my team falls to the bottom of the league (22 points this week - hell yeah!)

My other issue is that Kitna and Big Ben are off this week. I need a QB but can't/don't want to drop anyone on my roster to pick up a sub. I'd like to trade one this week.

He said he'd seriously consider Andre for LJ straight up, but I think that hurts me more than it helps me.

He also has McNabb and Schaub as his QBs.

I'm thinking of offering:

Kitna, t. jones, and Andre

for

LJ, Mcnabb/Schaub, B. Edwards.

Please give me some feedback...should I ask for McNabb or Schaub? I'm pretty sure he'll go for Kitna. T. Jones has been disappointing, but not as disappointing as LJ. Andre should be back soon, but at 1-4 I don't have much more time to sit around and wait. I could very well be giving up any chance I have for saving my season (Kitna, Andre), but things as they are right now are not cutting it. I'm willing to take a chance, but am I taking too big of a chance here?

Cheers.

Any advice

Edited by Penguinsfan