[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Warner and Anderson

detlef

My current QBs are Big Ben and Schaub. Both have been rather consistent and Schaub could really do well once Johnson and Jacoby get back.

That said, Anderson and Warner are still out there. I needed a QB this past week and chose Schaub over Anderson since Anderson was facing NE. Thing is, he's now pretty much shown that he'll put up numbers regardless of who he's playing. He also has some nice matchups down the stretch (assuming Buff plays more like weeks 1-4 rather than against Dallas).

Warner for obvious reasons.

Question #1, do I drop either of the guys I have for either of them.

Questions #2, Is there anything else you'd rather drop to get them.

My RBs are LT, R Brown, AP, Turner, K Keith, E Graham

WRs, Ocho, Fitz, Coles, Galloway, S Holmes

I'd like to see what Graham does as the starter, I can't bring myself to waive Keith or Turner after last week, and all my WRs are top 25 in my league. The other RBs, well, that's just stupid.

Good news is, I don't need my QB to carry my team based on my talent at RB and to a lesser degree at WR.

I have. There's actually a guy in my league who also has Kitna and Romo. I offered him any WR not named Chad Johnson for either. His best WR is Holt and it drops off from there really quickly. He declined.

I heckled him this week after Kitna looked like crap and Fitz went off.

If Graham manages to do be worth keeping, I might move a RB for a QB but as it stands, I can start 3 and that's really all I have so I'm not in a position to move one.

Edited by detlef

I have. There's actually a guy in my league who also has Kitna and Romo. I offered him any WR not named Chad Johnson for either. His best WR is Holt and it drops off from there really quickly. He declined.

I heckled him this week after Kitna looked like crap and Fitz went off.

If Graham manages to do be worth keeping, I might move a RB for a QB but as it stands, I can start 3 and that's really all I have so I'm not in a position to move one.

Well Chef, I have Warner, Anderson, Young, Culpepper, and Croyle. I also have Fitz. I think I need to get rid of some too, but I think my decision is easier. But will S. Holmes put up more numbers than Warner or Fitz? How long is Boldin out?

Warner+Fitz? Sounds good in a conference where pretty much the only good D 2ndary :D is your beloved 49ers...

It's my day off! Make me some pork belly!