[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Phillip Rivers or Kurt Warner

dfine

Non Keeper, no trading. Must only have 2 QB's on roster and start 1 each week

5% passing yards, 10% rushing 5 points Td's

I have Drew Brees and Trent Green.

I am going to drop Green of course. Brees has cost me 2 wins this year already. I have won 3 games despite him. My drop adds are base on last to first. Tonight I have to decide which is more important, getting another QB or get a RB. I have to start 3 RB each week, and must have 5 on my roster. I might of lost Jamal Lewis, who is my third back, have Rhodes and Dayne that could be my third, but bye weeks are coming for my two big backs(Alexander and Brown), but this is another post.

My question is with Brees not looking good, which one of these guys will give me steady points each week.

Phillip Rivers, Kurt Warner.

David Garrard and Brian Griese are also available. If I put in my QB as my first drop add, I should get either Rivers or Warner. If I wait until my second pick I would probably only get Garrard or Griese and Warner possibly could drop.

Who would you go for?