[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dillemma

So I have several options:

My team consists of Trav Henry, Alexander, Foster and Dunn as my backs....Wayne, Roy WIlliams, Greg Jennings, Andre Davis, Shaun McDonald as my WRs....and Gonzalez and Clark as my TEs.

Here are the offers:

Maroney, Selvin Young, Harrison for Williams (or Wayne) and Gonzalez

Young and Harrison for Williams or Wayne

Adrian Peterson, Young, Harrison and Maroney for Williams and Wayne

Any thoughts? Thanks!

Maroney, Selvin Young, Harrison for Williams and Gonzalez <----- This sounds like a good trade, depending on the health of Maroney. If you could get Adrian Peterson instead of Maroney then that would be an awesome trade.

Young and Harrison for Williams or Wayne <--- its ok but not sexy enough. Harrison is injured and we don't know how well young is going to do.

Adrian Peterson, Young, Harrison and Maroney for Williams and Wayne <------------no - too many backs. You don't need that many and you are giving up two absolute stud WRs. Def. not.

I would try and work a deal that includes AP and Harrison for one of your WRs.

None stand out as a must do.

But, Looking at option #3 would give you awesome depth at RB and allow you to trade for a solid WR. Sounds like work to me. But could prove to be productive.

option #2 - is basically trading a a problematic RB situation for a problematic WR situation. I guess Jennings/Mcdonald/Wayne isnt a terrible situation to be in and could very likely prove to be ok, but if you get into problems .... not as good as option #3 for trading.

option #1 - Seems even. No loss at TE and you still have a stud WR (wayne), Plus it is Harrison - He could bounce back.

No real opinion here ... just food for thought. If it was me ... I would probably try for AP/Young/Harrison for Williams and Tony