[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB dilemma

scrappyone75

Performance league, PPCR

Can start 3

Bush @ Sea

Dayne @ Jax

Morris @ Dal

Peterson (min) @ Chi

Kenny Watson - Cinn vs KCC

Jason Wright - Clev vs Mia

Here's my deal, with Watson and Wright, both injury replacements playing at home against teams with bad run defenses, or true starters on the road?

No question, Dayne is riding pine this week in Jax.

Bush is not sharing time now like he was with Duece.

Peterson is my top scorer, well behind Big Ben, who is on by, so he is even over McNabb this week.

Morris is filling in wonderfully, but is going through the BIG D and I don't mean divorce.

DO I take the risk of fill-ins having a possible career day for a STUD1 RB or stick with what I know are solid STUD2 outcomes?

I am looking at sitting Morris (yes I know, 100+ ypg) for Watson, but Wright, who may or may not share carries with Lewis, just doesn't seem like good idea to start over Bush or Peterson.

OPINIONS PLEASE

Will reply to your post too

Obviously it all comes down to whether or not Rudi plays. I agree that if he's out, Watson is a good start. I have stopped trying to guess who's going to score points in NE anymore, just when you think you have an idea of who's going to do what, they do something completely different.