[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pickup D. Foster off of waivers?

ThatDude

Foster is on waivers and i'm thinking he may be a better backup RB than Jamal Lewis, especially given the injury. Would you drop Jamal Lewis or someone else from my squad to pickup Foster? I would drop Owen Daniels for Foster but I need him this week as my 3rd WR due to BYE week issues. Other than that Owen Daniels would never play ahead of my WR's.

Please see my roster below. I just traded MBIII for Andre Johnson so I lost one of my RB's. Brandon Jacobs could be traded today for Reggie Wayne as well but I think it makes me too thin at RB.

I just noticed that Chris Brown and Selvin Young are on waivers as well.

Start - 1QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE, 1K, 1Def

QB - Favre, Schaub

RB - Larry Johnson, B. Jacobs, D. Ward, MJD, Jamal Lewis

WR - TO, Driver, Andre Johnson, Owen Daniels, Dallas Clark

Def - Arizona

K - Gould

Edited by ThatDude

I'd drop Ward then for Foster. I'd leave Chris Brown alone as he is RBBC with White. Selvin Young isn't going to start until Henry's crap goes through, which could take a month, and then even then who knows with Shanahan.

Thanks for your advice. Anyone else? By the way I'm not planning to use any of the backs were discussing unless my other guys go down. Meaning that I could sit Selvin Young on the bench and take a chance if needed.