[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keep T Henry or cut my losses and get something back?

EZ Money 36

This is a question for my Team A (in signature below)

I am trying to decide if i should cut ties with Henry before he is ruled out for the year. I have proposed a trade that a team has some interest in. I will give him T Henry, D Ward, and Engram for Andre Johnson, Lendale White and Micheal Pittman. I know Pittman is hurt for a while, but all trades in this league have to be even one for one, so this is a way of me sweetening the deal by taking his hurt player. I know AJ is hurt too, but should be back soon and could be huge for me. I will not be hurting terribly if Henry is suspended, but if he is gonna get suspened i would like to maybe get something for him. The other team has Jacobs so that is why he has interest in Ward. What do you think? Thanks for the help.

I just traded Henry and S. Holmes for Thomas Jones and Patrick Crayton. I actually think Henry's production will suffer a decent clip with Tom Nalen on IR. The Broncos have had a few issues with their O-line, and the team looks headed in the wrong direction. I'd rather have someone (granted Thomas Jones isn't great) that will be there come playoff time, as depth this year is more important than ever. The Crayton for Holmoes thing is just a hunch, but Dallas is certainly a pass happy team. I'd rather have WR#2 on that team than WR#2 on Pittsburgh (a more run-oriented offense). Anyway, my hunch is that dumping Henry is a good thing. At the very least, he's having so many off the field issues that it would be surprising if it didn't affect his play to some extent.

Edited by MTSuper7