[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to drop, Henry, Jordan, Benson?

linkster

Being in an 8-team league brings its luxuries. However, if you have some RBs or WRs for that matter go south you are screwed because the competition is fierce. So after taking my 3rd consectutive loss do to bad RBs Im contemplating a bold move (Im 1-4).

There are always injuries out there and seems to be a rash of them this year. A ton of backups are getting some one hit wonder games and producing solid stats. Also being in a small league many owners are unwilling to give up starters or drop them for a chance at something better. Also trades are difficult because everyone wants to come out ahead of the deal and no one wants to bolster someone elses team.

So seeing that my RBs rather stink (Henry, Jordan, Benson, Gore). Gore I will keep, more so out of pity and a bit of hope (small). But who would you drop to pursue this crazy theory? K. Watson for Cinn is on WW along with Buckhalter, Wright for the Browns, Leonard for the Rams, etc.

Need some wins or the playoffs will be just a figment of my imagination. It might be now or never. Anyone??

For an 8 team league that is a pretty weak RB core and I can see why you are in trouble. However, none of the other options appeal to me.

Based on the points in our league, your RBs rank as follows:

Henry 14

Jordan 8

Benson 30

Gore 16

Other than detroit, Benson has a horrible schedule through week 11

Henry is not an option for the next three weeks, and then he might be out for a year

Not sure about Jordans injury, but I would not drop him

So - if you are going to drop one, then it is between Benson and Henry. If it was based on schedule, I would drop Benson. If it was based on other things, then Henry. However, I am not sold on the RBs you are looking to pick up. If I had to choose one, I would probably go with Watson because Rudi's injury looks worse than was first thought

My QBs: Kitna, Favre

RBs: Gore, Benson, Jordan, Henry

WRs: CJ, R. Williams, Coles, Branch

TE: Gonzalez, B. Lee

K: Folk, Graham

Def: GB, JAX

What do you think the worth of Adrain Pederson or LT based on my team what would be a good trade? The teams with those players are very week at WR. I need to do something before I’m 1-5. Thanks for any input!

Is that Chad Johnson or Calvin Johnson? Is that Roy Williams or Reggie Williams? If you have 2 starting WRs for the same team (Detroit), why not trade one to an owner that can give up an RB in return? I assume though that CJ is Ocho Cinco... I doubt either of AP and LT's owners are going to let them go for anything.

Drop a kicker for Watson, no need for 2. :D