[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to Drop?

RylenolFlu

So I have Buckhalter, K. Keith, B. Leonard, O. Daniels, PIT DST, J. Kitna (bye), B. Marshall (bye) on my bench

My starters are

Huard

Holt, Housh, P. Crayton

McGahee, Westbrook, R. Brown

G. Olsen

no kicker yet (reason why I need to drop someone)

PHI DST

So I have quite the dilemma, I don't want to drop Leonard as he will be a nice bye week filler for my stud RBs, Masrhall and Kitna are no brainers to hold onto, O. Daniels is 8th best TE in my league. It's really a toss up between K. Keith and Buckhalter, Buck gettin' the slight edge because he's my Westbrook handicap. Just want to hear what you guys think, who do I drop?

I agree. I won't take anything away from the game Keith played but he's not going to replace Addai. I think Buckhalter is the same honestly. The stub was out and they got a chance to shine. I think his days in the spotlight are limited but between the two I'd drop Keith first.

I think that the person above that mentioned the idea of dropping Olsen and playing Daniels is a possibility also though I wouldn't do it unless there's someone on the wire you need. Olsen is more valuable than Keith I think.

Like someone else said though, you can drop Keith and then pick him up off the waiver if you need. Chances are that no one will try and scoop him up with Indy on a Bye.