[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Advice on this trade: To get Andre Johnson

XBonesX

Aquire Andre Johnson and give up Driver and Dunn?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no

• yes
    • no

I will give up:

Donald Driver and Warrick Dunn

Driver is one of my 3 Wr's all lumped on the same level. (Also have Galloway and Lav Coles)

I have been relegated to playing all three some weeks due to a flex spot that i could be playing:

kevin jones

warrick dunn

norwood

enter some bum off waivers

I would get andre johnson from the last place team in the league, and he WOULD actually be able to play warrick dunn in his lineup.

Do you think it is worth it as A Johnson's upside could be a huge difference maker on a team that already has Carson Palmer, LT, Edge?

Let me know.

ok, but, when k jones starts, i will play him at flex. how much of a difference between Lav Coles, Galloway, and Driver is there? And Andre Johnson was getting ALL the looks from shaub, while Driver has Jennings and Jones to deal with in GB.

I feel that AJ will be better then Driver (see huddle rest of season's rankings) and galloway and coles, whichever i play, will put up comparable #'s to what driver would.

i don't know why driver is always playing second fiddle in a lot of eyes to top tier recievers.... look at the numbers compared to the others (galloway's miracle year last year being the exception). driver has been super productive with a lot of other recievers around him (walker and jennings) for a long time now. he is farve's preferred target, and any #1 target of a gunslinger is a VERY valuable thing. driver belongs on the top tier of WR because he ALWAYS winds up there at the end of the season. now, when farve retires this year, i wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole, but for now, he is still top five, IMO

I'd rather have Johnson than Driver, personally. I think Johnson will be a consistent top-10 FFL wideout after he returns, because he is, without question, Schaub's favorite target. While Favre and Driver have been a tandem for a long time, I think Favre also looks for Jennings and Jones, and with how ineffective the Packers' running game has been, defenses will be focusing hard on stopping the pass. Dunn is pretty worthless, so is not really part of the discussion, IMO, other than that you will be opening up a roster spot to grab someone from waivers, which could be a good thing.

In response from diggerz, I grabbed Driver up in every league im in basically, because i believe he is overlooked, however, our league awards a 5 pt bonus for topping 100 yards in a game. AJ did in his 2 ONLY games while Driver has 1 time in all 5 of his games.