[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS

Demosthenes

I know to always start my studs, and Favre is looking like a stud right now. In a standard performance league, should I bench Favre against a strong Washington defense in favor of Hasselback against the weak NO Defense?

Also, I currently have Thomas Jones (v Phi) as flex. He hasn't really been producing though. Is Earnest Graham or Fred Taylor worth a pickup and a play this week? There's also WRs Roddy White (v NYG), Andre Davis (@Jac), Donte Stallworth (@Dal), and Nate Burleson (NO). Any of these worth a shot at flex instead of an RB?

I think I'd still start Favre. He's been doing well, and even with the tough matchup, he looks better than Hasselbeck minus Branch. Hasselbeck more or less collapsed after Branch got hurt, and you know Favre's going to have to throw no matter what because GB has no running game.

I wouldn't pick up Taylor; he hurt his groin in practice and may not play. As for Graham, he did next to nothing against Indy, and Tennessee's actually allowing fewer fantasy points to opposing RBs than Indy is. I might actually give Stallworth a shot; it's anyone's guess who's going to see the end zone in any given week, but Stallworth was a bigger part of the offense last week against Cleveland since they double covered Moiss. He's got more potential to perform than anyone else on your team, and Dallas isn't a tough matchup against WRs.

Good luck!

ok before i say this, I'm gonna let you know I'm big skins fan cause i live near fedex field and practice about 1/4 from it in it's shadow!

after watching the skins D pumpell detroits everyone is wondering if they are all of a sudden good? you have to consider, smoot's back, sean taylor, and sean springs are healthy! they secondary is one of if not the best in the league! farve is good but i think that with the skin secondary back on top, they'll destreoy him!