[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What should I do about Jordan?

linkster

My RBs are; Gore (bye), Henry (Bye), Benson, and Jordan.

My Qbs; Favre, Kitna

WR: Ocho Cinco, Roy W., Coless, Branch

Te: Gonzalez, Lee

K; Folk, Graham

Jordan is looking not to play. I have no other options. All my RBs stink honestly. Should I drop Jordan and pickup Wright or Watson?

I’m in a 8-team league, perforamnce based and 1-4 right now. Competition is fierce and no one likes to trade. Any ideas, I need a win or I may be done.

nope has to be same postion for same position and we have no flex player either.

i guess it would then come down to how badly you need the win and how strong the lineup is that you are facing.

the other option is to try and pair jordan with a WR in a trade where you get a RB that you can start.

if i needed the win and it came down to it, i'd cut jordan and would want wright over watson (provided lewis does not go).

I’m trying to swing one trade that is; Ocho, Jordan, Graham for LT, V. Jackson, Hanson. Good, bad??

I also thought about going after Adrian Pederson. What do think his worth is? I’m strong at WR. Both these teams are weak at WR.

hell yeah get LT if you can. good time to buy low, but i doubt you will get him. i like peterson a lot and given lamont's injury question mark, you could be getting rid of a future headache.

What should I offer for Adrian?

jordan and chad is an enticing pair for adrian and a solid WR. you dump the jordan question mark and i think chad's numbers will take a hit when henry returns. as it is, housh is getting more looks anyway. good time to trade both of these players.

thanks for you advice Tonorator. I will zip him a offer for Adrian but maybe start by offering Coles or Williams plus Jordan for Adrian and see if he bites. Hate to give up my number 1 guy right now. But may need to come back with that.

good luck!