[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at RB: Tough Decision

hurting at RB this week, Lynch is off.....DeAngelo Williams still a no show......looks like Jason Wright may get the start, which is one RB for me, now need 2nd one:

Maroney: game time decision, and game is at 4:15 which is tough.....

Watson: Rudi is upgraded to probable, but will Watson get his share of carries...?

DeAngelo Williams.....will Foster EVER go down

6 pts for td, .1 pt every 1 yard rushing/receiving, no PPC

thanks!!

hurting at RB this week, Lynch is off.....DeAngelo Williams still a no show......looks like Jason Wright may get the start, which is one RB for me, now need 2nd one:

Maroney: game time decision, and game is at 4:15 which is tough.....

Watson: Rudi is upgraded to probable, but will Watson get his share of carries...?

DeAngelo Williams.....will Foster EVER go down

6 pts for td, .1 pt every 1 yard rushing/receiving, no PPC

thanks!!

OUCH. This aint your week. Wright is a no-brainer. Watson is the only one of the 3 with the potential to make a mark. I read somewhere that Palmer said he expects Watson to see a lot of action, regardless of Rudi's availability. I'd go there, especially given your choices.

thanks man.....being a Pats homer, still get ZERO info from Coach Bill and whether Maroney goes....feeling is even if Maroney plays, Sammie gets a lot of carries and the goal line.....

Rudi is a carry or two away from 'tweaking' the hammy again that has been bothering him, opening door for Watson...guess play it safe and put him in....

good news is guy Im facing is probably forced to start a player that may not play in Boldin, as has no one else on his bench due to BYEs

thanks man.....being a Pats homer, still get ZERO info from Coach Bill and whether Maroney goes....feeling is even if Maroney plays, Sammie gets a lot of carries and the goal line.....

Rudi is a carry or two away from 'tweaking' the hammy again that has been bothering him, opening door for Watson...guess play it safe and put him in....

good news is guy Im facing is probably forced to start a player that may not play in Boldin, as has no one else on his bench due to BYEs

LMAO. Bill is a tool. No offense, but he works the injury report to the point where you don't know WHAT to believe. Pats also had a ton of help from refs in SBXXXVI, btw... but that's another story... :D

Good luck bro.

Wow, that is a tough week. I agree with Ram Junkie, go with Wright.

No already got Wright going, need to choose from Watson or Maroney?

and yeah, Bill is a 'tool' when it comes to Fantasy football......but pretty smart when it comes to REAL football...why tip his hat to the other team as to who is starting?

that being said, who knows if Rudi really is starting this week...!!