[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eli or Rivers? also need Flex help

pacoweaz

Who do I start this week?

Eli @ Atl (monday night)

Rivers vs. Oak

Also, need some help at Flex...

I've got Colston and Chad Johnson starting at WR, and B. Jacobs and LT at RB. Who do I choose out of these remaining for Flex?

Welker

Norwood

Lendale White

Chambers (leaning toward Chambers right now)

Buckhalter

Rhodes

Crayton

Thanks!

I'd go Eli Monday night against Atlanta, and for flex, either Chambers or Crayton. I think Dallas/New England is old time shoot out, and think Crayton gets his share....

Chambers is intriguing, but with Lemon starting, see a lot of ronnie brown this week and controlling the game...

good luck, please see mine

Who do I start this week?

Eli @ Atl (monday night)

Rivers vs. Oak

Also, need some help at Flex...

I've got Colston and Chad Johnson starting at WR, and B. Jacobs and LT at RB. Who do I choose out of these remaining for Flex?

Welker

Norwood

Lendale White

Chambers (leaning toward Chambers right now)

Buckhalter

Rhodes

Crayton

Thanks!

Rivers and Rhodes. I don't like Chambers because I'm no believer in Lemon. Rhodes comes back with Jordan doubtful. He's splitting carries with Fargas, but I'm not liking your other options, so RBBC works in this case...

I'd go with with Eli, but Plax sat out practice again Friday so I'd wait until tomorrow morning to make sure there wasn't a downgrade from Q Sat., but Eli should be a great play.

As far as flex, I think you can narrow it to Chambers, Crayton, or White. I'm always a fan of starting a RB in the flex over a WR. I just wouldn't trust Lemon as my QB and I think Ronnie will be carrying the load, but the Browns can't stop the pass. Crayton's bound to get some catches and possibly a score and I think White will get 40/50 and a TD.

I'd go White.