[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saturday doldrums

Thews40

Every day of the week has some article on the homepage except Saturday. I wake up whenever I want, get a cup of coffee and there’s nothing new to read. If I’ve got plans on Sunday and have to set it all up Saturday, I’d like a Saturday update. To the Huddle staff… I’d like something to read… I’m paying for this.

just because I don’t want to start another thread…

Time to cut bait.

Jerious Norwood – Dumped him last weekend.

Jerry Porter – Thanks for the two TD’s Mr. Bye week fill, you performed admirably. In a PPR he just doesn’t catch enough passes. If he gets 2 TD’s again it’s prolly be on my bench. Anthony Gonzalez was dropped (bye week) and there’s just too much upside with the Harrison injury to not take a chance, and someone had to go.

Steven Jackson – I don’t own him on any team, but if I did and had 2 wins or less, I’d try and trade him now. If a bench is deep enough to cover, you can prolly get a decent player that’s producing while you still have a chance to save the season.

Just one game…. I want just one F’n game already. :D:wacko::wacko:

Drew Brees – I still believe. I don’t know why, prolly cause of the high draft pick, but I can’t help but believe next week will be the week it all turns around and starts to click. Draft pick koolaid is strong stuff, but with the overall health of the team it could happen. If you own Colston you’re in the same boat. Maybe this will be the week? (pass the koolaid).

Lee Evans – See Drew Brees, except the passing game sucks. Don’t own him, but the Bills don’t have a decent QB. You’re prolly not deep enough to sit him in an easy match up… now, but in week 9 against Cincinnati, week 15 against Cleveland and week 16 against the Giants… maybe one those will be the week? With a bye out of the way and the Ravens in week 7, you may want to target trading (doubt he’ll be on the wire) for him after the week 7 games.

Your :D for something to read on Saturday…I'd be curious who you guys are severing ties with and sending off to the waiver wire, or trading away/for, and what you hope to get for them.