[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

R. Moss/Shockey for Braylon/Witten/Bowe

DaKine

we start (non ppr league):

1 QB

2 RB

3 WR

TE

K

D

My team is 5-1

QB Romo, Pennigton

RB Addai, McGahee, J.Jones, Norwood, Selvin

WR R.Moss, Smith, Crayton, R. White

TE Shockey

K Folk

D Giants

These guys have carried my team thus far but Braylon has been lighting it up and Witten is the #2 ranked TE in my league. Shockey hasn't been doing much this year. Do I make the trade and lose Moss?

thanks and will answer yours

1 QB

2 RB

3 WR

TE

K

D

My team is 5-1

QB Romo, Pennigton

TE Shockey

K Folk

D Giants

These guys have carried my team thus far but Braylon has been lighting it up and Witten is the #2 ranked TE in my league. Shockey hasn't been doing much this year. Do I make the trade and lose Moss?

Not a Chance!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uhm, let me think about this one..No. Hell No. No F'N way.

I call this trade the Doug Henning Illusion / Cumulative Crap tactic. Meaning, you get offered three good players for a gem; the illusion is the three will give you more points than the two you're giving up. I took one of these trades once and regretted it instantly.

Witten will likely outperform Shockey on a weekly basis, but himself will be outgained by Crayton or Owens, one of whom you already have. That leaves Moss v. Bowe and Edwards. On average, Moss will likely equal the performance of both of those players combined. Therefore, if you start Bowe Edwards Smith every week, chances are you would total less than starting Smith/Moss/ and whoever else.

quote name='DaKine' date='10/16/07 10:28pm' post='2240010']

1 QB

2 RB

3 WR

TE

K

D

My team is 5-1

QB Romo, Pennigton

TE Shockey

K Folk

D Giants

Uhm, let me think about this one..No. Hell No. No F'N way.

I call this trade the Doug Henning Illusion / Cumulative Crap tactic. Meaning, you get offered three good players for a gem; the illusion is the three will give you more points than the two you're giving up. I took one of these trades once and regretted it instantly.

Witten will likely outperform Shockey on a weekly basis, but himself will be outgained by Crayton or Owens, one of whom you already have. That leaves Moss v. Bowe and Edwards. On average, Moss will likely equal the performance of both of those players combined. Therefore, if you start Bowe Edwards Smith every week, chances are you would total less than starting Smith/Moss/ and whoever else.

quote name='DaKine' date='10/16/07 10:28pm' post='2240010']

1 QB

2 RB

3 WR

TE

K

D

My team is 5-1

QB Romo, Pennigton

TE Shockey

K Folk

D Giants

+1 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO