[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

looking to strengthin my wr and qb

bstill

we start 1 team qb 2 rb 2wr 1te 1k 1dst. we have to carry 2 qb 4 rb 4wr 2te 2k 2dst.

my team.

broncos, cardinals qb ( gonna drop cardinals this week for tampa qb)

bush, mcgahee, jacobs, wynn

boldin, calvin, engram,welker

gates,olsen

elam,kasay

pitts,titans.

i want to trade one of my rb for a reciever, most likely jacobs or wynn. what kind of value do you see for them. maybe a reciever like driver or hines ward? no one will trade a top tier wr for one of them. any thoughts would b appreciated.

You may be able to get Ward for Jacobs, but I doubt anyone would part with Driver for Jacobs unless they are stacked at WR and are seriously hurting at RB. Your receivers are pretty good right now. And having Jacobs as your RB depth would be nice. Are you just really wanting to make a trade, or do you feel it is necessary? If you are wanting a great WR, maybe you could package Jacobs and Welker or Calvin together.