[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need trade help now.....Gore and Galloway for Edge and Fitz?

wiese

My team.. I would be getting Gore and Galloway giving up Edge and Fitzgerald.... What do you guys think... Gore is done with his bye which is a bonus...

Kitna

LT

Edge

Fitz

Roy Williams

H.Ward

Watson

Engram

Scaife

Gerard

Tough to know how much of a negative impact Rattay will have on Fitz, and tough to know how long Warner will be out. On the other hand, I'm not a big fan of starting an RB and WR on the same team. Galloway's probably a significant downgrade, while Gore is a moderate upgrade.

I guess I'd rather have the Gore combo, based mainly on the WR-RB same team thingy.

It's really hard for me to tell. I don't know the ins and outs of Galloway, but I know he is doing fairly well.

AZ situation is messed up, and with a poor qb, that either means he will depend heavily on the RB or he will

be desperate and throw it.

Anquan is a big target, and Fitz will have #s go down. If warner were back, I'd say take it.

Now, I don't know. Gore has done poorly, but should be pickin up where he left off or at least close to it.

I agree with the same team theory.

In close calls, I think you should look at the playoff schedule. After all, the only reason to play is to do something in the playoffs.

Even though you need a good regular schedule to make it to the playoffs, I feel like doing well in the playoffs is the most important.

Compare schedules... The Bucs don't catch me as a big offensive team, but I think I am leaning towards Gore and Galloway.

Good luck.

The QB issue is certainly a concern in AZ. If Warner comes back I wouldn't make it. Another question is will the SF offense turn it around with Smith and Davis coming back. They certainly weren't doing much early in the year when everyone was healthy. Obviously if you are getting last years Gore you make the trade. I know I am not giving an answer here, but I am having the same questions about Gore in my trade proposal.