[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

a question of policy

Duchess Jack

most of us enjoy each other here. those we don't enjoy - we love to hate. there's something fun about that.

with an exception of a handful of people - I've noticed that most people who stick around are very intelligent, very wise or some combination thereof. whatever the case - its impossible to not learn a little something from dang near every person here. misinformation rarely last long. Be it rhetoric or some bald faced lie, there is not much that can be said here that can't called out if it doesn't have some element of truth.

I love learning new things here because we've a ton of fact checkers - and a board of people armed with enough common sense that they can call dang near any issue founded on some retarded biased as an iissue founded on retarded bias.

We're passionate too, so I can see why its not allowed.....

but how come...

and this is the reason for my post...

that when some Ricky Ricardo posts something leading huddlers to another website - playing like they're super sneaky... that their posts are just locked?

We've lost good conversations because one or two people ruined them. They were deleted. These people though.... they're parasites. they're only there to take from the huddle... and they can't even be clever about it. its like they've pooped on our welcome mat and we're waiting for the garbage man to scoop it up five days from now...

that's all

sorry

:D

most of us enjoy each other here. those we don't enjoy - we love to hate. there's something fun about that.

with an exception of a handful of people - I've noticed that most people who stick around are very intelligent, very wise or some combination thereof. whatever the case - its impossible to not learn a little something from dang near every person here. misinformation rarely last long. Be it rhetoric or some bald faced lie, there is not much that can be said here that can't called out if it doesn't have some element of truth.

I love learning new things here because we've a ton of fact checkers - and a board of people armed with enough common sense that they can call dang near any issue founded on some retarded biased as an iissue founded on retarded bias.

We're passionate too, so I can see why its not allowed.....

but how come...

and this is the reason for my post...

that when some Ricky Ricardo posts something leading huddlers to another website - playing like they're super sneaky... that their posts are just locked?

We've lost good conversations because one or two people ruined them. They were deleted. These people though.... they're parasites. they're only there to take from the huddle... and they can't even be clever about it. its like they've pooped on our welcome mat and we're waiting for the garbage man to scoop it up five days from now...

that's all

sorry

:D

The answer to this question and more. Just take this simply survey so I can finish my BS degree.

http://stuffthissurveydownyourpiehole.com

Thanks