[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cal Johnson + Ced Benson for Edge Straight Up?

SpinalTapp

Cal Johnson and Benson are flex options for my team. The other owner has Edge, Portis, McGahee, and L.White at RB....but only has Roddy White and D.Bowe at WR -that's it.

The deal let's me upgrade at flex from Benson or Johnson to Edge. He downgrades from Edge to Benson but upgrades from Roddy to Cal Johnson.

Keep in mind, Johnson is a three year keeper (the only keeper in the deal) - I would be giving up the right to keep him for two more years after this year to make this deal.

Would you do this deal if you were me? how about if you were him?

Thanks.

I think Cal Johnson being a keeper makes it a bad move for you, good for him in the long run. I'm doing the math in my head but it looks like his record may not be very good. He may be trying to fill a spot for now and the future. I wouldn't make the trade.

+1