[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sell high on Bowe?

wolfdigger

Another guy is a big LSU fan and loves Bowe. I offered Bowe and D. Foster for Braylon and Wynn. He countered with Colston and Wynn which is what I thought he would do.

My other players:

WR: Boldin, Holmes, Marshall

RB: Peterson, McGahee, Leonard, C. Taylor

Would you make this trade?

Another guy is a big LSU fan and loves Bowe. I offered Bowe and D. Foster for Braylon and Wynn. He countered with Colston and Wynn which is what I thought he would do.

My other players:

WR: Boldin, Holmes, Marshall

RB: Peterson, McGahee, Leonard, C. Taylor

Would you make this trade?

I'd wouldn't do it. I think Foster/wynn is even so really is Bowe for Colston worth it.

Hopefully the Saints have figured out what was going wrong.

My concerns are that Brees moved the ball to a lot of receivers and the talking heads were big on Lance Moore and his relationship with Brees. Colston has TO'itis. He's dropping passes. Eric Johnson is the big guy that Brees liked in Gates when he was in SD that Colston filled the gap last year. Now he has EJ so Colston gets fewer looks.

I'd wouldn't do it. I think Foster/wynn is even so really is Bowe for Colston worth it.

Hopefully the Saints have figured out what was going wrong.

My concerns are that Brees moved the ball to a lot of receivers and the talking heads were big on Lance Moore and his relationship with Brees. Colston has TO'itis. He's dropping passes. Eric Johnson is the big guy that Brees liked in Gates when he was in SD that Colston filled the gap last year. Now he has EJ so Colston gets fewer looks.

Cool, thanks for the thoughtful response. I did pick up EJ to fill in for Gates this week!