[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

accept or decline?

chris78766

i have been offered m. lynch and roy williams (det) for andre johnson and e. james, should i accept or decline this trade?

im not really worried about losing james because i still got jacobs, lj and gore, but i am hurting bad at the WR spot for my league.

need to start 1 RB, 2 WR, and 1 flex.

his team consists of at RB LT, and lynch. WR williams, burris, and chad johnson.

i have been offered m. lynch and roy williams (det) for andre johnson and e. james, should i accept or decline this trade?

im not really worried about losing james because i still got jacobs, lj and gore, but i am hurting bad at the WR spot for my league.

need to start 1 RB, 2 WR, and 1 flex.

his team consists of at RB LT, and lynch. WR williams, burris, and chad johnson.

Can you afford to wait on Andre Johnson and/or Javon Walker to get healthy? What is your record? Do you feel that Roy Williams is a significant downgrade at WR? I would make the trade if my team is 2-4 and needs production now to get to the playoffs. If I'm 6-0 or 5-1, I might wait a week or two for Andre. In general, Andre for Roy is pretty even given the risk/reward that Andre presents. I probably make this trade unless I'm confident Andre will return to a 7 catch, 140 yd, 1-2 TD monster in the next week or two.

sorry forgot to update the team alittle i dropped walker for bowe today, i was willing to wait on 1 injuried WR but i was questioning 2 hurt WR. as for my record im 3-3 right now in 4th place outta 8 team league 1-4 make playoffs. my next 2 games are against number 1 and . with bowe im willing to wait alittle but not sure if that would be the right move and usually a team with an 7-7 record makes the playoffs but this year everyone is within a game or 2 of each other 1st place is 5-1 (beat him already, but with AJand walker) and second is 4-2 (beat him once already as well, without AJ and walker)