[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brandon Jacobs or Kevin Jones?

mrader59

Yep, what he said :D

I don't know.... I think I disagree. I am in the same boat, having to make this same decision. Jacobs is now"questionable" and a game time decision. Additionally, Jacobs is facing the 49r's who are 15th at preventing fantasy RB points, vs. TB being 26th at preventing fantasy RB points. Not to mention the fact that Ward is probable and very capable of stealing carries from Jacobs, vs. Jones being "the guy" in DET and Tatum requesting to be traded. I say, go with Jones.

I think K Jones. Jacobs is a big question mark to play anyway. K Jones should have a good yards and a td.

Jacobs...That Tampa D will shut down that Lions running game and I'd take a wait and see approach with KJ who has yet to get it going since returning. Jacobs and Ward had minor ankle injuries and both will likely play I think. Just stay on top of their availability.