[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NEED A QB- 8 team money league with roster restrctions

DocNiner52

First ,let me say it's a league with limits of the number of players you can have at each position. Roster limits are strict and must be adhered to throughout the season. Commish makes sure position limits are maintained. May sound like a strange league but it's very competitive as everyone has a good team. That's why it's important you keep the best that you can at each postion even through the bye weeks. Roster limits must also be maintained through any bye weeks.

QB's- limit(2)

RB's- limit(4)

WR's- limit(4)

TE's- limit(2)

PK's- limit(2)

DEF- limit(2)

We have 1 team at (5-1), 1 team at (4-2), 3 teams(myself included) at (3-3) and 3 treams at (2-4).I play the team at 5-1 this week. My QB's are Derek Anderson(BYE) and Roethlisberger. I am definitely keeping Anderson but think I could do better than Roehthlisberger, especially this week since he's going against the Broncos. I'm looking to pick up a QB that has a good matchup this week and hopefully they'll be good enough to keep on my roster the rest of the way. Below I'll list the QB's that are available with their matchups of this week. I'd like to get opinions from you guys on who would be worth starting over Big Ben this week and keep on my roster the rest of the way with Anderson.

QB's Available:

1.Marc Bulger(opponet- Seahawks)- originally drafted this guy but had to drop because of his injury and piss poor play of the Rams. When he's healthy he's no doubt the best of this bunch. He has had some good games against Seattle. Is he worth the shot at starting this week and keeping him?

2.Jason Campbell(opponet-Arizona)- decent matchup. He has been getting better. O-line worries me with injuries as well as his dinged up receivers(Moss,Randle-El.) I think they get some ofthe O-line back this week. Only has 5 td's so far. Already had his bye.

3.David Garrard(opponet-Colts)-averaging over 200 passing yds. a game with 6 td's so far. He has 131 yds. rushing.Kinda see him being a vanilla QB but he has been consistant. Goes against Carolina,Pittsburgh and Oakland weeks 14,15and 16. Not sure he has a whole lot of upside.

4.Duante Culpepper(opponet-Chiefs)- Had a good game against his old team the Dolphins but not sue he'll be repeating those numbers anytime soon. Is he gonna get better and last the whole year or do we see Russell once C-Pep has his first real big flop game.

5.Brian Griese(opponet-Eagles)-His first 3 games were 286yds/2tds,214yds/2tds, 381yds/3tds. Not a bad start even in spite of a few int's. If the Bears could run the ball he might even be better. He has some good matchups ahead and really only two games agianst tough pass D's(Wk.12 Broncos,Wk.14 Redskins). I don't see Grossman getting back in if Griese continues his play. I think he has potential yet this year to be a decent QB fantasy wise.

Others to cosider but Idon't see that much upside or long term potential for the rest of the season.

Kurt Warner, Chad Pennington,Vince Young(could be the exception), Damon Huard, Cleo Lemon, Trent Edwards

Hope this hasn't been too long. If it has, sorry. So, I'd like to hear from some of you with your opinions on my situation. I value objective,subjective and even critical viewpoints and opinions of the people who post and reply here. So, who'd be your best pick at QB for this week and with a good shot at putting up decent fantasy points the rest of the season? Or would you just take your chances with Ben Roethlisberger going against the Champ Bailey-less Broncos this week. Thanks very much to those who respond.

Edited by DocNiner52

it was a little long but thats ok...I personally would go with garrard he usually has at least one td and you have the upside of the running from him with possible tds there...and i like campbell too if you really wanted to drop ben i would say you could probably keep either of those guys the rest of the year