[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Faulk or Wynn

SteveK23

I disagree, I think out of the two, Wynn is more valuable. Faulk doesn't have much fantasy value, saying that Maroney comes back and can stay healthy. On the other hand, it would not surprise me to see Wynn become the starter and get the bulk of the carries in Green Bay. He seems like the best RB they have out of B.Jackson, And V. Morency. Good Luck, hold onto Wynn if you can afford to wait and see what happens.

I have the same decision to make. I almost picked up Faulk this week in hopes that without Maroney and Morris vs the Dolphins, Faulk would produce. I still think he will, but I don't think it's worth it for the long term. I picked up Priest Holmes since he's practicing again and reports have been good. I may drop Priest instead because I think Wynn could become the featured back in that system. Farve can't continue to throw this much all year or he'll be forced into retirement.

What's everyone's thoughts on Faulk vs my other starters (Julius Jones and D.Ward)

Thanks

djr