[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick my RBs

satchel123

Ok I need to pick two from this group of RBs.

T Henry

R Brown

K Watson

R. Brown has a tough match up, but you need to sart your studs right?

T.Henry same situation, but do I sit him for Kenny Watson who looks like he will get the sart against the Jets horribly run D?

Thanks!

Brown is th only hope the Dolphins have against the Patriots, and the best thing they have.

The one thing you can count on/predict with the Patriots is they will try to take away

your strength...Brown is Mega Talented, but he will be the focus....Patriots will make Miami

try and beat them with the pass....which they can't do.

Brown could have equal pass yds to rush yds, but don't expect much

i would probably still play him on talent alone and Watson.

i wouldn't have the balls to play BOTH my RB's against two of the top 5 rush D's in the league...

the Jets suck....hehe

Thanks for the replies. I'm still torn I want to start Watson over Henry due to the match up but just not sure I have the cojanes to do it! I'm 4-2 and tied for first in my division, only problem is 3 of the 4 teams are 4-2. I'm also high points team in the league, but need to keep both going as the 3 division winners get in and the team who has the highest points scored for the year. Oh decisions, decisions... any one else have some thoughts...

Tough call. I would actully play Watson - I mean its the jets D - even if Cinci passes there is always goaline and running out the clock to protect the lead - Watson has the best upside of the 3 IMO. Brown is perhaps a slightly better bet then Henry - but neither are good. I recommend Brown on talent alone - however I'm considering not starting him myself..