[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I do this deal?

Patsfan39

Dynasty league here, I have been offered Norwood and Ware for R. Brown

I have Gore, Marion, Graham at RB, with Brandon Jackson, Jason Wright, and Chester Taylor, and norwood to back them up

MY lbs are Pierce, Ryans, Morrison, Dqwell, Brooks, Bulluck and Timmons

So the LB kind of hurts me, but if i have to, i can pick up a LB in the draft, but R. Brown is tempting, when i am trading two backups

Ok, I think I got it.

I don't think I'd give up Norwood/Ware for Brown in a Dynasty league.

I'd hold off. If Norwood takes the starting role as he should over the next few weeks you'll be sorry. Brown WAS having a career year for sure, and may come back next year just as strong. But that's a maybe. Few RB's seem to come back from torn ACL surgery just as strong their first year back. Second year, yeah, he'll probably be back to 100%. But life happens inbetween. Williams comes back? Chatman performs almost as well while he's gone? Then what? Or maybe even he's one of the types who experiences complications or pain? Depends on his rehab.

I'd think twice, Norwood may be a backup NOW. But some of your other RB's will be much more "backup" types than Norwood by years end imo.