[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What would you do?

Piranha-z

Here's the deal. I have LT already that I will start every week. My #2 was Ronnie :D . I also have Jamal Lewis and Ahman Green.

My question is this, do you see Chatman doing any better than these other two options?? I hate the fact that Jamal is hurt now and I might have to play Green, but at least he's a starter.

Option 1: stay with what I have and leave well enough alone.

Option 2: pick up Wright to backup Lewis and play the "who the heck is gonna start" game

Option 3: pick up Chatman and start him like I did with Ronnie (even with the tough schedule)

Option 4: pickup Ernest Graham and start him

Thanks

Definatly #3 or #4.

Has it been confirmed that Ronnie Brown is definatly out for the season? If so there's no reason for #1, as he'll be using up a roster spot.

Drop him for Either Chatman or Earnest Graham.

Earnest Graham had a solid game, but he may be losing touches, but in Miami it is not known that Chatman will take all the carries.

It's out of those two though, and i wouldn't like to say which one has the better FF season.

Definatly #3 or #4.

Has it been confirmed that Ronnie Brown is definatly out for the season? If so there's no reason for #1, as he'll be using up a roster spot.

Drop him for Either Chatman or Earnest Graham.

Earnest Graham had a solid game, but he may be losing touches, but in Miami it is not known that Chatman will take all the carries.

It's out of those two though, and i wouldn't like to say which one has the better FF season.

agreed

OK, so the concensus seems to be Graham or Chatman. That being said, I can get either one (or both) but I'm not convinced on Graham yet. Will he split carries soon or is he the main guy???

So who do I pickup to start this week, or should I start A. Green instead???

If it were me I'd dump Ahman Green and pickup both Chatman AND Graham. Green is a bum.

Chatman will have Ronnie Brown type numbers almost imo. He kicked azz against NE just like Brown wasn't there. He's a short strong runner who will fill in well I think. People SAY it'll be a RBBC for miami but I'm not sure. Chatman was pushing Brown in the preseason for a starting role I believe. And, he's 223 while Booker is 191 and Cobbs is 210. He probably won't lose goal line carries being the bigger back either probably. Just my opinion tho.

Graham WILL split carries as soon as Bennett is acclimated to the offense obviously, they didn't trade for him to sit the pine.

But I'd choose Chatman if only one. Brown didn't rush for those yards all by himself, the line isn't doing too bad either. Chatman will benefit just like Brown did imho.